The Status page displays the system's current status and configuration. All information is read-only.
Wired - The following is the information of Wired LAN. You can configure them in the Network page.
- MAC Address - The physical address of the system, as seen from the LAN.
- IP Address - The IP address of the wired LAN.
- Subnet Mask - The subnet mask associated with IP address.
Wireless - These are the current settings or information for Wireless.You can configure them in the Wireless -> Wireless Settings page.
- Operation Mode - Indicates the mode which the AP is working on. "Disable" means the wireless radio has been turned off.
- Name(SSID) - The SSID of the AP.
- Channel - The current wireless channel in use.
- Mode - The current wireless mode which the AP works on.
- Channel Width - The bandwidth of the wireless channel.
- Max Tx Rate - The maximum tx rate.
- MAC Address - The physical address of the AP, as seen from the WLAN.
Traffic Statistics - The system traffic statistics.
- Sent (Bytes) - Traffic that counted in bytes has been sent out from WLAN.
- Sent (Packets) - Traffic that counted in packets has been sent out from WLAN.
- Received (Bytes) - Traffic that counted in bytes has been received from WLAN.
- Received (Packets) - Traffic that counted in packets has been received from WLAN.
System Up Time - The length of the time since the AP was last powered on or reset.
Click the Refresh button to get the latest status and settings of the AP.