Router Status Help
The Status page displays the router's current status and configuration. All information is read-only.
LAN: The following is the information of LAN, as set on the Network -> LAN page.
- MAC Address - The physical address of the router, as seen from the LAN.
- IP Address - The LAN IP address of the router.
- Subnet Mask - The subnet mask associated with LAN IP address.
WAN: The following parameters apply to the WAN (Internet) port of the router. You can configure them on the Network -> WAN page.
- MAC Address - The physical address of the router, as seen from
- IP Address - The current WAN (Internet) IP Address. If assigned
dynamically, and no connection to Internet, this field will be blank
- Subnet Mask - The subnet mask associated with the WAN (Internet)
- Default Gateway - The default gateway IP address of the WAN. When you use Dynamic IP as connection Internet type, the Renew button will be displayed
here. Click the Renew button to obtain new IP parameters dynamically
from the ISP.
- DNS Server - The DNS (Domain Name System) Server IP addresses currently
used by the router are shown here. Multiple DNS IP settings are common.
In most cases, the first available DNS Server is used.
- Online Time - The time that the router keep online. When you choose PPPoE
as WAN connection type, the online time will be displayed here. Click the Connect
or Disconnect button to connect to or disconnect from Internet.
Traffic Statistics: The router traffic statistics.
- Bytes - The sum of bytes have been sent out or received from WAN (Internet)
- Packets -The sum of packets have been sent out or received from WAN (Internet)
System Up Time:
The time of the router running from its power on or reset.
Click the Refresh button to get the latest status and settings of the router.