The Status page displays the Router's current status and configuration. All information is read-only.
LAN - The following parameters apply to the LAN port of the Router. You can configure them on the Network -> LAN page.
- MAC Address - The physical address of the Router, as seen from the LAN.
- IP Address - The LAN IP address of the Router.
- Subnet Mask - The subnet mask associated with LAN IP address.
Wireless 2.4GHz/5GHz - These are the current settings or information for Wireless.You can configure them in the Wireless -> Basic Settings page.
- Wireless Radio - Indicates whether the wireless radio feature of the Router is enabled or disabled.
- Name(SSID) - The SSID of the Router.
- Mode - The current wireless mode which the Router works on.
- Channel - The current wireless channel in use.
- Channel Width - The bandwidth of the wireless channel.
- MAC Address - The physical address of the Router, as seen from the WLAN.
- WDS Status - The status of the WDS connection is displayed.
WAN - The following parameters apply to the WAN ports of the Router. You can configure them in the Network -> WAN page.
- MAC Address - The physical address of the WAN port, as seen from the Internet.
- IP Address - The current WAN (Internet) IP Address. This field will be blank or 0.0.0.0 if the IP Address is assigned dynamically and there is no connection to Internet.
- Subnet Mask - The subnet mask associated with the WAN IP Address.
- Default Gateway - The Gateway currently used by the Router is shown here.
- DNS Server - The DNS (Domain Name System) Server IP addresses currently used by the Router. Multiple DNS IP settings are common. Usually, the first available DNS Server is used.
- Online Time - The time that you are online. When you use PPPoE as WAN connection type, the online time is displayed here.
Secondary Connection - The Secondary Connection will be shown in this area.
System Up Time - The length of time since the Router was last powered on or reset.
Click the Refresh button to get the latest status and settings of the Router.